Carl Marc-Aurele, Vice President of Formadrain, is a P.Eng. specializing in polymer science.
Watch as Carl gives an engineer’s perspective on Formadrain’s cutting edge no-dig liner technology. In this video, Carl answers these important questions about the Formadrain no-dig system of pipe rehabilitation:
- What types of pipes can be lined using Formadrain?
- What materials are used to make Formadrain liners?
- How is the hydraulic capacity affected by Formadrain liners?
- How are Formadrain liners cured?
- Does the liner bond to the host pipe?
- What are the mechanical properties of Formadrain liners?
- What are the limitations of Formadrain liners?
- Is Formadrain a green product?