What The Formadrain No-Dig Technology Can Do
Formadrain is a true no-dig technology. It is a steam-cured, fiberglass and epoxy system that is pulled-in-place or pushed-in-place through existing pipes. This means it is used to repair underground pipes without digging. With no excavation, it can perform lateral repairs, Lateral-Main-Connection® repairs, spot repairs and process piping repairs.
In addition, the Formadrain system:
- Has been steam cured since 1994 when it was developed.
- Has lined hundreds of miles of pipe since its launch.
- Counts over 50 authorized Formadrain licensees across the United States and Canada.
- Can repair circular pipes from 2 to 48 inches (50 to 1200 mm) in diameter.
- Contains Green technology: No Volatile Organic Compounds used (VOC Free)
Read more of the Formadrain advantages here.
consult our Business Opportunity Section