Pipe lining has rapidly and appropriately become the preferred method to repair pipes by both contractors and customers. If you’re in the plumbing or drain cleaning business, it’s time you considered FORMADRAIN’s trenchless cured-in-place (CIPP) solutions for all drainage sewer pipes, especially laterals and spot repairs. FORMADRAIN makes sense for your business—and your customers!
Since 1994, FORMADRAIN has been supporting our network of installers across North America to help them grow their businesses.
Good for your work
Fast, hassle-free repairs
- 100% no-dig solution, which means zero excavation
- Repair drainage sewer pipes in 65% less time
- Can be installed year round in most weather conditions
- Toughest product on the market
- The resin cures even in hostile environments (water/sewage)
- Capabilities include elbows, Ys, and Ts
- Proper curing in any host pipe material
- Quality materials without the premium expense
- Safe and easy to install for your employees
Good for your customers
- Repair underground—without excavation
- Minimum time on site
- Lining capabilities from 2’’ to 48’’ in diameter
- No sewage or root intrusion
- A structural repair; not a temporary fix
- Long-lasting and durable—100-year life expectancy
- No odour
- Fast repair
Take your business to a whole new level. Enjoy the benefits and profits a simple, effective, proven pipe lining system will provide.
We’re the best your business can get. Become a FORMADRAIN® installer—and experience the difference.Get more details today!