FORMADRAIN Inside and Out: An Engineer’s Perspective
Carl Marc-Aurele, Vice President of FORMADRAIN, is a P.Eng. specializing in polymer science.
Watch as Carl gives an engineer’s perspective on FORMADRAIN’s cutting edge no-dig liner technology. In this video, Carl answers these important questions about the FORMADRAIN no-dig system of pipe rehabilitation:
- What types of pipes can be lined using FORMADRAIN?
- What materials are used to make FORMADRAIN liners?
- How is the hydraulic capacity affected by FORMADRAIN liners?
- How are FORMADRAIN liners cured?
- Does the liner bond to the host pipe?
- What are the mechanical properties of FORMADRAIN liners?
- What are the limitations of FORMADRAIN liners?
- Is FORMADRAIN a green product?